Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Rainbows, Sunsets, & Answers


Here are the answers to the previous blog: a) inside my TV; b) 2 wicker chairs stacked on top of each other; c) stereo speaker; d) stove burner; e) air conditioning vent; f) peep-hole in the front door; g) inside my toaster; h) chained electrical cord to ceiling lamp; i) up close & personal with a clove of garlic; j) the coffee filter to my espresso machine; k) lampshade; l) handle to kitchen faucet; m) spout to cuban coffee maker; n) glass votive candleholder.

The following pictures are sort of random. The sky lit up, and I grabbed my camera. I'm so easily awed and amused by nature.

Camera: Canon Sure-Shot Digital Elph, 4 MP
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Date: June-July 2008

If you look closely, there's two of them.

















3 comments:

Me-Ami said...

So I was right about the toaster! These new pictures are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

OMG A DOUBLE RAINBOW! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504464_162-20009939-504464.html

JEN said...

hahaha...that's hilarious, O! I have to say that while I was moderately "awed" at the double rainbow, I did not weep, hyperventilate, or fall over.